[asterisk-gui] Unable to create incoming calling rule

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Thu Dec 25 08:33:58 CST 2008

Hello List,

Asterisk-gui v 2.0.4
I have created a
Dialplan,User(s),Trunk(freeaccount),OutgoingCallingRules(not needed yet)

I can not create any incoming calling rules. When I enter all the
correct( I think) information,click on update,nothing happens.All I can
do is x out of it,and of course nothing has saved.
I'm sure I don't have some value were it needs to be.Were would I look
in a log for the showstopper? I'm liking the asterisk-gui,but not real
familiar with it,,,yet.
I can of course connect with my softphones internally fine.
I am only wanting to get my trunk setup to get acclimated with the dial
plan numbers scheme as I am very green at the syntax of this.

If my username is Joe Blow ,my provider is phoneisp.com and my DID
number is 111-222-3333,what should my entries be in the asterisk-gui to
point to ext 6005 phone and be able to dial this number(outside) to
connect to the phone ext?

Thanks,
Barry