[asterisk-gui] Bandwidth.com CallerID

Ron Byer Jr. ronb at netweave.com
Wed Aug 20 13:25:35 CDT 2008

Try commenting out fullusername in the [general] section on top of
users.conf.

I'm not sure what the downside of this is, (if any), but it did free up the
inbound caller Id Name for me.

Possibly other members of the list will comment on the downsides. I didn't
see any, but I'm not using this for real (yet).

Regards,

Ron Byer Jr.
NetWeave Integrated Solutions, Inc.
+1.732.786.8830 x120