[asterisk-gui] Asterisk 1.x to 2.x upgrade

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed Aug 20 13:05:22 CDT 2008

Ignore that, I see the new outgoing call rules connecting to the dial plan now.

However clicking the link in DialPlan1 to configure a new Outgoing Call Rule doesn't not move to this area, it just closes the ajax window and drops back to the main Dial Plan screen from editing DialPlan1.

Rev 3690

Thanks,
Trevor