[asterisk-gui] New Asterisk GUI!!

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Aug 6 17:11:49 CDT 2008

Andrew Latham wrote:
> I am playing with it now and there is a lot that has changed...
>
> Question: What is with the Ping in the debug?  Is that an ICMP or AJAX ping?

To see if your Asterisk server is still online, it is action: ping, AJAX.

You can set the debug to false, OR you can hide the debug.

You can also just stop now on your Asterisk Server, and the GUI will know.

> Question:  Could the ability to turn off certain sections or change
> their order be an option in the future.  Some users don't need the
> hardware or mISDN sections...

We COULD Have this feature in the future (as far as from the GUI),
however, just like the old GUI you can disable the registration of the Panel