[asterisk-gui] New Asterisk GUI!!

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Wed Aug 6 17:04:20 CDT 2008

I am playing with it now and there is a lot that has changed...

Question: What is with the Ping in the debug?  Is that an ICMP or AJAX ping?

Question:  Could the ability to turn off certain sections or change
their order be an option in the future.  Some users don't need the
hardware or mISDN sections...