[asterisk-gui] Asterisk Appliance 50 "After Hours Feature"

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Wed Sep 26 09:19:13 CDT 2007

Thanks for the info.  I was trying not to have to edit the dial plan in
the conf files, but sometimes I guess you have to.

It's not a "night service button".  It's a speed dial to a feature
access code that puts the switch into night service or remote call
forwards the main number to a greeting only mailbox.

The latest gui in the asterisk branch has a "time based routing" tab
which has not been put into the appliance branch yet.  The only draw
back would be holidays when you would have to manually setup the holiday
hours in each switch.  I guess I'll take what I can get though.

Thanks,

Randy Quick

Telecom Tech II

Texoma Medical Center