[asterisk-gui] Problem with service providers...

Reggie Payne rpayne at five-startech.com
Tue Oct 2 14:53:39 CDT 2007

Hey gang.  I am new to the lists.  I do have a question concerning the gui.  It seems as though the service provider menu does not work.  It will always default back to IAXTEL as the provider no matter if you have put the provider in as a custom or created another provider in the provider.conf file.  I am using a couple of IAX trunks from Netlogic that did work before the gui was installed.  Since the gui's install all calls are rejected.  In the CLI I get netlogicusernem at default does not exist.  However that destination in the extensions.conf exists.  Is this a a common problem?  I only went to the gui on our system to show clients they can manage the system to an extent.  If I have to uninstall it I can.

Thanks,

Reginald C. Payne
Systems Engineer

Five-Star Technology Solutions