[asterisk-gui] digital cards

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Mon Oct 1 09:09:22 CDT 2007

http://asterisknow.org/install-related

Use that page for checking out the latest asteriskNOW branch.

As far as the development work, me and pari are going to get back
on the project Today! It should be done soon, as its a top priority for
both of us, as of last friday.

You can configure them manually, aside from the GUI now. The trunks.html
is the first file to hack at, but then, by the time we get that done and
you update, all of it will be done.

So either hang tight to do it through the GUI, or configure them
manually in zapata.conf and zaptel.conf

Thanks for asking!

-bk