[asterisk-gui] Digital.

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Fri Nov 9 13:33:31 CST 2007

You do not have to create any turnks  for digital cards.

The gui will automatically create a trunk for each detected span
and they will be listed in the incoming and outgoing calling rules.

This means that as of now the gui will not let you create multiple
trunks out of a channels on a span.
May be in a furture version.

thanks
- Pari