[asterisk-gui] Digital.

Phillip Neumann pneumann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:32:18 CST 2007

Hello!..

Today i test up the digital setup. It looks quite well (on FreeBSD).
I have a Sangoma card. ztscan didnt detect some settings, i guess
becouse i dont have any cable connect to it.. (doh!).
Anyway, there are some details, when writing zapata and zaptel -.conf
wich i gues will be polished.

Anyway, i already have my config files ok (using sangoma util for autop-
generating the config files).
So i have the digital stuff setup ok. (span1 with 30 channels)

The question is, when adding a new "Service Provider", i see Analog,
VoIP and custom VoIP, where i cannot select the digital stuff. If course
i could bypass this by playing around with analog somehow. but i guess
its not the idea. Am i missing somethig? or the "bridge" bewteen digital
setup and usage of it is not done jet?

thanks!!

--
Phillip Neumann <pneumann at gmail.com>