[asterisk-gui] Configuration API

Josh Richards josh.t.richards at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:26:03 CST 2007

AJAM is the manager interface (AMI) over HTTP.  You can manipulate
configuration files via either.    To some extent it just depends on what
you'd rather work with.  The following might be useful references.  Among
other things you can see an implementation of a specific feature via both
AMI (direct) and AJAM:

  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com/unstable/manager-interface-ajam.html
  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com/unstable/asterisk-manager-api.html

-jr

--
Josh Richards - Grover Beach, California US
josh.t.richards at gmail.com (don't forget the middle 't' initial when writing)

Geek Research (Technology Management Consulting) -
http://www.geekresearch.com/

Support These Nifty Causes: http://Kiva.org http://RoomToRead.org