[asterisk-gui] rico in the GUI

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Thu May 10 02:57:02 MST 2007

Hi all,
I'm using Fedora 6 x86_64 on a 3500+ Athlon64 with 1 GB RAM and a NVIDIA
7600 card and that accordion makes the GUI a bit slow... imagine with an
older machine. My opinion is that it's better to have a not so rich GUI
but a faster one - but I'm 35 yo, have worked with AS400 text based apps
and love the xterm console on Linux, maybe I'm not the best example, LOL...