[asterisk-gui] incomming calls are routed to "demo"

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Thu Mar 15 09:49:31 MST 2007

if you are using r421 or later,
you can right click on a trunk - click the 'advanced' menu
and edit some key parameters like
trunkname, insecure, port, fromdomain, fromuser, contact etc.

> calls. No matter what incomming pattern I specify, all calls that match
> the pattern are routed to demo. However if I specify "all unmatched

Can you provide us with what asterisk is saying during an incoming call.
You can try increasing the debug level and see if that helps
in locating where the problem is.

thanks,
Pari