[asterisk-gui] incomming calls are routed to "demo"

dima dima at scancom.es
Thu Mar 15 09:24:47 MST 2007

Hello everyone
I've installed asterisk and asterisk-gui trunks from svn today
(15,march). The thing I couldn't get working properly was incomming
calls. No matter what incomming pattern I specify, all calls that match
the pattern are routed to demo. However if I specify "all unmatched
calls" as an option instead, I do receive incomming calls on extension I
specify.
I finally made it with adding this line to sip.conf
register => myusername:mypass at voip.provider.com/MY_LOCAL_EXTENSION_HERE

I guess it has something to do with my sip provider and how they route
calls back to me. However if anyone have faced the same problem and
knows the solution, please respond.
Thanks in advance.