[asterisk-gui] Please pass on to mark

Richard E Neese rich.e.neese at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:41:59 MST 2007

The gui si a great project but needs more devs . its far from even close to
being a usefull gui . I have tried to help but with only 2 devs who are never
around nowdays its hard to see any progress. I know Pari went home to India
and BKruse is a student. but really you need more coders on this project.  I
planned to use it but it lacks in many ways and getting endusers to kick in
and help is not working. Point 1 no real dial plan functionality. @ the gui
still needs many pages and major work. I have been piping out the needed html
pages to help but yet to see any of the pages I turned in to be used. I hope
in time this project betters it self .