[asterisk-gui] Route calls to external SIP users

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Jul 18 14:24:21 CDT 2007

right,

Thats what I thought.

Let me explain this again...

You setup extensions in your asterisk box, with callerID, or something
similar. Then pass those to open SER over a sip trunk.

Ser then takes the call, parses the callerID, and routes based on that.

I have done setups similar to you, and put openser in front
of a mass of users, and let asterisk handle inbound, except I
usually do the opposite, but in this case, it will still work.