[asterisk-gui] Route calls to external SIP users

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jul 18 02:31:25 CDT 2007

El Tuesday 17 July 2007 19:12:56 Brandon Kruse escribió:
> Absolutely, this is very possible.
>

> Go to "service provider"
> then click add server provider
> then click custom voice over IP
>
> Add your SER server.
>
> You can make calling rules for users -> SER
> and to go from SER -> users, with incoming calling rules, matching pattern

Thanks Brandon, but that is not what I want.

As I said, I don't want Asterisk users, I've not them and they are not SIP
users registering to Asterisk.

Users are just in OpenSer database and they register in OpenSer. Calls between
SIP local users just go through OpenSer, never through Asterisk.

I want Asterisk to route incoming calls (from zap channels for example) to
users in OpenSer, but never to SIP users of Asterisk (who don't exist). That
is why the dialplan I need is something:

> --- extensions.conf ---------------
>
> [from-provider-1]
> exten => s,1,Dial(200 at openser|30)
> exten => s,1,Dial(201 at openser|30)
> exten => s,1,VoiceMail(general)

and "openser" is defined as a peer with no INVITE secure.

So is that possible with AsteriskGUI? I ask it because as I think AsteriskGUI
just allows calls to SIP users defined in Asterisk, but of course i don't
want to define SIP users in Asterisk, they exist and should exist just in
Openser.

Thanks for all. Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo