[asterisk-gui] internal calls

dima dima at scancom.es
Tue Jul 10 01:55:49 CDT 2007

By no means I wanted to say that GUI is doing something wrong. It's more
a feature request.
By "doesn't let including contexts" I mean that I can't include, for
example, [numberplan-custom-2] context into [numberplan-custom-1]
context using GUI:

[numberplan-custom-1]
include = numberplan-custom-2

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.