[asterisk-gui] File editor

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:11:27 CDT 2007

No I am saying currently in asteisknow there is not even a real functional
dialplan. it does not even check for callwaiting and has none of  the basic
nanpa functions. There are other fuctions like paging and intercom and
dictation asterisk now does not even have these. People are looking for a
system that works right off the bat. like freepbx. but I cant use freepbx on
embedded systems the fact it needs a database to run = bloat.

and the asterisk gui has alot to offer if and when it gets finished in a year
or 2 . at the rate its going . I am trying to learn on the run ajax and js.
to work on pages but tis not as easy as soome make it sound.