[asterisk-gui] Can't login to gui after reinstalling asterisk and asterisk-gui

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 19 06:45:28 MST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 7:17 am, dima wrote:
> I've reinstalled asterisk and asterisk-gui this mourning. Now when I
> navigate to http://10.0.0.39:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgbasic.html
> all both edit fields and buttons are disabled. So I can't login.
> Please help me resolve this. I'm using firefox 2.0 on Kubuntu Edgy to
> access gui. The OS where asterisk is installed is CentOS 4.4

I too have this problem with svn trunk for both asterisk and asterisk-gui.
I'm new to asterisk-gui though, so I have no previous experience to say how
it should work.

I've installed it according to the README in the asterisk-gui directory, got
manager.conf enabled for web and http.conf configured as it says.

# cat /etc/asterisk/http.conf | grep -v '^;'
[general]
enabled=yes
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
enablestatic=yes
redirect = / /asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html

# cat /etc/asterisk/manager.conf | grep -v '^;'
[general]
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
httptimeout = 60
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

[admin]
secret = topsecretpassword
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config

-A.