[asterisk-gui] Can't login to gui after reinstalling asterisk and asterisk-gui

Dorian Gray astgui at tintar.com
Fri Jan 19 06:05:30 MST 2007

same problem here, installed on 2 different centos4.4 boxes; firefox 2.0.0.1
on gentoo, and firefox 2.0.0.1 on windows.

figured it was because I needed to run the setup/install.html utility; but
there the 'next' button is greyed out/disabled as well.

no zap devices on either box and I did not install zaptel or libpri; is there
any dependency on those?

tried importing /etc/asterisk from a working AsteriskNOW box; asterisk itself
runs great with the imported config, but still same greyed out/disabled gui.