[asterisk-gui]Call Logs or Call Detail Reporting

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Jan 3 08:37:14 MST 2007

Actually, yes.  We're going to add it into the management console and
also put a limited view into the user portal (i.e. where end-users go
to set features, look at call logs, etc.).

At this point we're likely to use the native CSV file format, but I
would really like to look at using SQLite which makes sorting,
sifting, etc., much easier.

Thanks,

Steve