[asterisk-gui] Documentation on Installation?

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Tue Aug 28 16:46:08 CDT 2007

Phillip,

I think make update would be a great idea!
I would like to make a setup page in the gui,
but maybe before that, this solution would be
more feasible.

(copied from email earlier)

Added a section for the sample.html page (3rd section down)
http://asterisknow.org/developers/gui-guide

Added install/patching/install/configuring instructions:
http://www.asterisknow.org/install-related

-bk