[asterisk-gui] Documentation on Installation?

Phillip Neumann pneumann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:12:22 CDT 2007

Hi bkrus..

i guess a howtoo would be greate. "make update?..."

Dont think an automatic update would be a very good idea, software
updates belongs to the OS, no?.. maybe something that tells there is an
update.

I take this change to ask, how to connect two asterisk-gui's togeader.
If i make it throught creating a custom VoIP IAX trunk, and make it
point to the remote asterisk login in as a user, then all calls will not
have the original DID. Maybe there is a chance to make a special VoIP
provider, wich will configure the remote asterisk as type=peer/user?

thanks!