[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui install]

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Apr 20 17:31:11 MST 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 06:38:08PM -0400, Ming Yong wrote:
> Bruce & Gary,
> Actually. Druid standalone edition is a commercial GUI that works with
> Asterisk Business Edition.
> http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=druid
> We have designed Druid to work with basically any vanilla asterisk
> config files & directory structure.
>
> We have over 20+ customer who have used Asterisk Business Edition
> http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=customer.
> Gary - i will be more than happy to run you through the install process
> for ABE myself.
> Please email me at ming at voiceroute.net

You keep mentioning a certain off-topic GUI, so I'll mention a number of
others:

http://freepbx.org/
http://destar.berlios.org/

And there are a number of other free ones as well.

TYhere are a nonber of other properitary products, like your own, but I
don't bother mentioning them.

This list has a somewhat confusing name, as it is not intended for the
discussion of the general concept of a GUI for asterisk. Rather, it is
intended to discuss a certain GUI that is now developed alongside
Asterisk .

Please do not use this list to push your proprietary product. It is
off-topic here.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org