[asterisk-gui] File editor problem

Piotr Szala piotr at szala.info
Thu Apr 19 13:05:45 MST 2007

Hi!

I seem to have a problem with asterisk gui file editor. Whenever I try
to edit contents of any context in my custom extensions.conf file,
after saving only last line in that context remains. Every other line
in this particular context in erased (both lines that were edited as
well as those untouched). I tried this with different context e.g. my
[system-menu] and this happens. Just now I tried it with sip.conf and
it works.

Lines from extensions.conf that are beding edited in file editor are
displayed in format:
exten=Dial,1,(SIP/100)
instead of:
exten => Dial(SIP/100)

maybe something to do with spaces and => sign??

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.3.

System info diplayed in gui:

Asterisk Build: Asterisk 1.4.2
Asterisk GUI-version Revision: 656 $