[asterisk-gui] Call Queue

Ming Yong voiceroutelist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:59:32 MST 2007

Bruce,
Druid Telephony Platform has this feature done for about 6 months and in
the process we have gotten good feedback from uses. Please login to our
demo pg and take a look if you need a reference
We have simultaneous ring, call forwarding & follow me.
http://demo.voiceroute.net/druid
user: tina
passwd: tina

This feature will be implemented in the Druid Embedded Edition of our
embedded appliance if anyone is interested
http://digg.com/hardware/TechnoCo_and_Voiceroute_Announce_Embedded_Open_Source_Asteriskt_PBX/who

Ming