[asterisk-gui] Opinion, what do you want in the gui for users?

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Fri Apr 13 07:54:31 MST 2007

My VoIP provider changed their configuration because now they are
offering DID to their customers. Since then I had some problems and they
sent today an example of the configuration that works with them. This an
example of what a normal user must be able to change in the GUI.

[general]
pedantic = yes
rtcachefriends = yes
useragent = greenbox