[asterisk-gui] Opinion, what do you want in the gui for users?

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Apr 11 12:05:41 MST 2007

Well, nat in itself can be quite complicating. But from the administrator
of the asterisk box's standpoint, no it is it not, thanks to great
programmers.

However, wouldnt you like to have some kind of option, possibly in
advanced mode,
to add your own default options? Say you want a special option you added
into
asterisk for users.conf called haswebaccess=yes, you would be able to
click a couple
of buttons in the GUI, and add your own default option to be check marked.

I know this theory is in process right now, just having some trouble
with rico
automatically seeing new options added :[

But I think overall, its a great new feature, !!***ON TOP****!! of
having other default
features that ship with the GUI, because you might not also know all of
the features, either.

-brandon