[asterisk-gui] Re: pari: trunk r129 - in /trunk/config: ./ scripts/

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:45:15 MST 2006

Pari

My comment was to allow more complex issues to a context than just a
DID.  Imagine a redirect by time of day or some other rather simple
logic.  That being said, adding a DID only function in admin would
likely solve 80% of the custom request.

Email me if you need examples, I do enjoy your work as I do all the
dev guys, give me a year of 36 hour days and I would have time to
pitch in.

Andrew