[asterisk-gui] Re: pari: trunk r129 - in /trunk/config: ./ scripts/

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Nov 14 15:20:33 MST 2006

Well, I never thought of that feature .. but the way I would implement is

Create a new panel where You can define custom Contexts - [context-custom-1]
   just like [numberplan-custom-1] and [voicemenu-custom-1]
   and an option to assign extensions to these contexts.
   All the steps under each context can be manually edited in a <textarea>

and i think it makes sense to show this panel only in cfgadvanced.html

Currently, I'm working on a setup wizard that should take care of the initial
configuration and customization of the system. So may be I'll add this feature once
i'm done with the setup wizard.

- Pari

--
Pari Nannapaneni