[asterisk-gui] Disabling #include for GetConfig/UpdateConfig

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 09:44:00 MST 2006

I follow you and agree.  I would do it in a stranger way.  I would
have the main config included into the real config and then include
other setups along side.  This does not allow context level includes
but with a little work could.

template config --> real config file <--- main config

food for thought....