[asterisk-gui] UpdateConfig has a limited URI length

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Dec 20 11:33:37 MST 2006

I've been working with the framework for a few weeks now and one thing
I've noticed is that you can only save so much data at a time.  For
example, I've added several options to the User's General
configuration but only the first 10 or so items get saved.

My guess, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that either the http
server will only accept (buffer) a URI of up to X characters, or the
Http XML request object has limits the length of the URI.

So far I've gotten around it by taking multiple passes when saving
large objects.  Is there any other fix for this?

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol