[asterisk-gui] Creating Voicemenus

Mat Jones mat at bibliopolis.com
Wed Dec 13 09:24:24 MST 2006

When trying to set up a voicemenu, I noticed another problem. When using 'Goto Extension' to direct
the call to a Call Queue extension (301), the routing failed. It was looking for the Call Queue
extension (301)within the current context [voicemenu-custom-3], whereas the Call Queue Menu (301)
resides in the default context.

[voicemenu-custom-3]
comment = Website Support
alias_exten = 421
exten = s,1,Answer
exten = s,2,Playback(bibliopolis-website-welcome)
exten = s,3,Goto(301|1)

To get this working, I just modified my extensions.conf to add the default context:

[voicemenu-custom-3]
comment = Website Support
alias_exten = 421
exten = s,1,Answer
exten = s,2,Playback(bibliopolis-website-welcome)
exten = s,3,Goto(default|301|1)

But now I can no longer edit this entry with the GUI. When a 'goto extension' is added to a
voicemenu,the drop down list of extensions should also show, and add the correct context.

Mat