[asterisk-gui] #include gorked?

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Dec 5 19:01:56 MST 2006

This is a side effect of the config manipulation code not understanding
#includes.  You can use the GUI code to modify an *included* file but if
you edit a file which *includes* another file then when it writes them
back it writes back the entire contents including included stuff, into a
single file.  I think Pari and Murf are going to look at it, but it's a
"known design issue" you might say with the current status.

Mark