[asterisk-gui] #include gorked?

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Dec 5 16:26:42 MST 2006

It's not your redbull :-), You are totally right.

I just tried it and it IS appending the contents of the included file.
Wiered. I looked at the http request and this is not a bug in the GUI though.

I'm posting this on the internal bug tracking system.
thanks for letting us know about the issue.

regards,
-Pari