[asterisk-embedded] Building asterisk for embedded ARM target

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Thu Mar 13 05:59:44 CDT 2008

If I try ./configure --host=i686 --build=arm-linux-gnu
when CC is not defined, the configure scripts is working.
I then edited makeopts and set CC and CXX to my cross compiler and then run
make
I get many warnings and an error on file smsq.c
The error is:
smsq.c:499: error: `POPT_BADOPTION_NOALIAS' undeclared (first use in this
function)

Did someone successfully compiled asterisk using a cross compiler? if so,
how?

--
Ori Idan

--