[asterisk-embedded] AADK SVN Tags, Versioning, etc

Dayton Turner dayton at voxter.ca
Tue Feb 5 19:24:51 CST 2008

Hi List,

I'm getting my hands pretty dirty with the AADK and recently upgraded
to 1.0.3.4, downloaded from be.digium.com.   There are still a few
things missing from this version, most notably a working
chan_skinny.so (which is fixed in the AADK trunk repository) and the
GPL'ed res_phoneprov.so (which does not yet exist in the AADK SVN tree
at all)

This got me to looking closer at the AADK tree, and the version
numbers dont seem to relate whatsoever, and dont seem to have been
updated in a long time.  Is there supposed to be any autotagging going
on to merge asterisk trunk/tag updates into the AADK tree? I'd love to
start getting more involved in submitting patches, but the asterisk
tree seems a fair ways behind the current 1.4 tags, which makes it
kinda difficult.

Do any of you know of any plans to keep these repos in sync, or is
there a current practice that i'm just not aware of?

Thanks,
Dayton

Dayton Turner, CTO
Voxter Communications Inc