[asterisk-embedded] Address to Flash uClinux to on AADK

Wojciech Tryc wojtek at VoIPMan.ORG
Thu Nov 1 13:37:15 CDT 2007

Yes,
providing that flashboot is actually executed to boot from your NOR flash

Wojtek
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Alexander
  To: Asterisk Embedded Development
  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-embedded] Address to Flash uClinux to on AADK

  Thanks for responding guys. In printenv I see

  flashboot=bootm 0x20100000

  If I understand correctly I would use

  cp.b 1000000 20100000 $(filesize)

  Does that look correct? Do I need the 0x in cp.d to indicate the value s in hex?

  Thanks again,
  -Brian

  On 11/1/07, Wojciech Tryc <wojtek at voipman.org> wrote:
    Brian,
    The $(filesize) is a valid variable within u-boot, so you just leave it as $(filesize).
    The address seems correct, but to make sure please run printenv from the u-boot prompt to see where your image reside.

    Regards,
    Wojtek
      -----