[asterisk-embedded] AADK discussion

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Mon Jan 8 09:10:44 MST 2007

This would absolutely be an appropriate forum for the AADK.  As far as I know, anybody who bought an AADK has support from Digium, so those questions would likely go through them, but for general stuff, please do ask here.  I'm sure there are quite a few people who monitor this list, who would be quite happy to help others out with things.  That's why this list exists. :)

----- Stephen Davies <stephen.l.davies at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is this list an appropriate place for discussion about the Asterisk
> Appliance and AADK?
>
> Seems quiet - perhaps everyone is elsewhere?
>
> Steve

Jason Parker
Digium