[asterisk-doc] Who's Willing to Contribute ?

Robert Broyles robert at poornam.com
Mon Feb 9 16:12:38 CST 2009

Jared,

I don't want to make too large of a commitment without first confirming
it with our executives, but our organization is willing to donate
resources to this project. Resourcing including: domain name, webserver,
  web design, and some coding (if required and within reason.)

Only requirement would be a small 'powered by' link in the website footers.

I, of course, am willing to contribute content to the project myself.

-
Regards,
Robert Broyles