[asterisk-doc] Who's Willing to Contribute ?

Cédric Brohée Cedric.Brohee at gatewaycomms.com
Mon Feb 9 12:27:55 CST 2009

I'm in too !

This is such a pain to get complete and detailed documentation about specific cases !

Hope this will help new users of Asterisk to enter this magnificent world easier!

Cédric Brohée
* Voice & System Administrator
* Avenue Jean Mermoz, 30 Aeropole, 6041 Gosselies
tel:          +32-71-492069
mobile:    +32-479-470860
email:      Cedric.Brohee at gatewaycomms.com

Gateway Communications * Connecting Africa
www.gatewaycomms.com
* Angola * Belgium * Cameroon * Cote d'Ivoire * France * Ghana * Kenya * Mali * Mozambique * Nigeria * Senegal * Sierra Leone * South Africa * Switzerland * Tanzania * UK * Zimbabwe