[asterisk-doc] PHP.net-style Asterisk Documentation

James Hunt filefrog at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:33:56 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> Also note that there has been a lot of work going on to convert all
> documentation
> in the source code to XML format, in order to be able to automatically
> build documentation sites, web help or windows help files.

Is there anyone "in charge" of that effort that I could talk to?  The
more I work with the LaTeX and doxygen documentation, the more I see
area for improvement that I would like to help out with.

I am assuming that by 'XML format' you mean something like DocBook for
the in-depth conceptual documentation / manuals.  Is this correct?

--
James