[Asterisk-doc] I'd like to "Get Involved" :-)

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:42:35 MST 2006

>   I'll check out the PHP.net documentation tonight from CVS and take a look,
>   then try in the next few days to put together a start of the Asterisk
>   Reference.
>
>   Sound good?

Also, don't be afraid to check us out at #asterisk-doc on the FreeNode
IRC network. Jared is jsmith, and I'm blitzrage in the channel. If we
don't reply right away, its probably because we're either working, or
in training or something, but if you idle for a while, we'll be in to
find you.

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com