[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:09:01 MST 2006

> Here is my question. If all is there then how come a new person can't
> run asterisk w/o a pain; at a minimum? May be all of the above was not
> read????

Hameed,

Like any other forum or mailing list you need to realize that tens of
thousands of newbies have done this without shivelling about the state
of the doc. It is a fact that there is a steep learning curve and no one
can give you free lessons. Just like Photoshop or any other complex
tool, asterisk can't be learned from a single document and it takes
weeks of research to get good at it. No other software I know of is much
different, and that includes Windows!