[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:15:49 MST 2006

Peter Bowyer wrote:

> Eh? Your answer was entirely correct and the right thing to do. The
> purpose of my posting was to back you up...

I know, I read the posts in the wrong sequence. I need a document on
using Thunderbird :)

As you see, I even completed my answer and I'll keep that as a template
for peope who ask "I just downloaded, what do I do?", it's a common
enough question. I read his msg so fast I answered too quickly. There
are many startup guides around and it is indeed better to read one
before braving the -users to ask questions.

This said, if you don't mind I'll leave my shirt off as it's very hot
here at the moment.

cheers,