[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Alan Harrison alan at pabxas.com.au
Tue Jul 11 06:33:34 MST 2006

It was a few years and in that intervening time many other ideas failed before
the internet succeeded.  Only the geeks can make Asterisk work in the
technical arena but they also need to document in laymans language the HOW
TOs else all will fail as per the many other ideas during the internet period
but telling Ganash "To go away and leave us geeks alone" is not the way to do
it.  Help him and help others and all will work and that will beat the
Ciscos.

Alan Harrison