[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Tue Jul 11 06:16:11 MST 2006

What you are seeing is very similar to the evolution of the Internet. It
will take a few years before the barriers to entry are lowered. This is
primarily because most people only talk about what needs to be done; very
few actually do anything.

Regards,

--
Jim Van Meggelen
jim at vanmeggelen.ca
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three.
This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki