[Asterisk-doc] Is the project dead?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Thu Apr 20 18:08:06 MST 2006

Alejandro,

We are not at all dead, but Asteriskdocs is certainly not being nourished as
it deserves. Leif, Jared and I have gotten so busy over the last little
while that we are having a very tough time making contributions.

We are dreaming of a new group of folks that can help, because we are
finding that we cannot handle the work that the docs project deserves.

As for the any translations, I have to admit that I do not know how they are
going.

On thing that is certain is that the docs project could use some fresh
ideas, so we would encourage anyone who has a desire to contribute to get
involved.

Regards,

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen
jim at vanmeggelen.ca
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three.
This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki