[Asterisk-doc] IAX + SIP Settings

Chris Tooley ctooley at ntrc.net
Mon Mar 14 07:18:35 CST 2005

The sample configs are supposed to be updated with any new configuration
options when they are added to the code.  This is usually the case.  One
other option might be to look at the app_realtime database schema for
those 2.  The database tables have a column for each of the options so
that should give you a complete list.  The sample configs plus the
column types in the database schema should go a long way to pointing out
the acceptable information to put in the data fields.  After that, you
could always update the documentation. :)